South West Connect Benefits of volunteering
- Inspire, educate, enlighten and provide a better future for youth in our community
- Empower students and young people by sharing your knowledge, skills and experience at events and workshops
- Make a difference in the lives of young disadvantaged students in South Western Sydney
- Develop your skills working and interacting with youth to take into further or future employment
- Strengthen your opportunity for future employment in the social work or education industries
- Enjoy a sense of achievement and fulfilment
- Develop personally and boost self esteem
- Enjoy better physical and mental health
- Connect to and better understand your community
- Meet new people and make new friends and broaden your network
- We recognise the valuable contribution of our volunteers at our annual
- “Thank You Evening” including a certificate, token gift, a nice meal and celebrating with other volunteers.
Opportunities for volunteering will be listed in this section, alternatively, please contact us to express your interest in a volunteer role.