***Unfortunately, we are no longer accepting applicants for the Youth Projects Officer Role. If you are interested in the Business Development Consultant (Host Employer Recruitment) Role in the Workplacement Team, please click the link below.***
Business Development Consultant Job Application
SWC offers the right candidates a rewarding career opportunity to develop, inspire and achieve.
With a strong reputation in the school and business community for delivering innovative, engaging and impactful initiatives we are uniquely positioned to create projects that make a real and positive difference to the lives of young people in our community.
If this aligns with your career aspirations, please review our website and submit the relevant information as outlined below and in our job application process. Please review:
- About South West Connect Package
Click here to download the SWC Package
- South West Connect Job Application
Click here to download the SWC Job Application
- South West Connect Case Studies
Click here to go to the SWC Case Studies
- Complete South West Connect Recruitment Google Form
Click here to complete the SWC Recruitment Google Form
After reviewing the above information, if you believe that SWC is right organisation for you to work at, please:
- Submit your Resume and Cover Letter
- Complete the South West Connect YCIT Recruitment Google Form (all sections must be completed to be considered for the role)
Thank you for your interest and we wish you all the best in your future endeavours.