The Youth Mental Health Summit is on the 30th of May 2018! Check out the flyer for more details!! Contact us if you would like to attend, volunteer or be and exhibitor at the event!
The Youth Mental Health Summit will feature:
- Engaging presentations & practical workshops
- Strategies on reducing stigma & improving mental wellness
- Expo to connect with local service providers & schools
- Post Summit Professional Development & support for Teachers
- Acquire skills & resources to take back & share with your school
- Morning tea & lunch provided
- All participants receive a show bag
- This event is free for High Schools in Fairfield & Liverpool area
- Download booking terms & forms
- Places are limited, bookings essential
NEW 2018 Booking Process
Step 1: RSVP as soon as possible by email to firstname.lastname@example.org to set aside seats for your school. (Indicate the number of teachers and students attending)
*** SWC will respond by email, confirming number of seats reserved for your school ***
Step 2: Send completed booking form to SWC asap, no later than 30th April 2018.
*** SWC will send an Eventbrite calendar invitation ***
NOTE: Individual participant names are required and your booking is not complete until this information is received. Book early, the event sold out last year.