Class Chefs at Cucina 105 is a unique event allowing students from Patrician Brothers’ College Fairfield (PBC) & Mary MacKillop Catholic College (MMCC) to gain real life, commercial experience and work practices. For one night only, PBC & MMCC students will be taking over the restaurant to create a delicious 3 course menu with the support of the Head Chef.
- VET Hospitality students will deliver a night of good food, served by students.
- Limited seatings at 5:30, 5:45, 6:00, 6:15, 6:30, 6:45 and 7:00pm. [select ticket type]
- Special Pricing: $29 per person 3 courses includes drinks [valued up to $60]
- Kids Menu: Penne Napolitana $10 [add $5 for ice cream] For kids aged 12 and under
Current offer is subject to availability, limited to the first 100 people that book via Eventbrite due to COVID-19 restrictions.
[click on above link to download the menu in PDF]
Shared Platters per table [includes Vegetarian Arancini, Calamari, Bruschetta & Olive Bread]
Mains [select one]
Chicken breast in creamy mushroom sauce with mash & vegetables OR
Slow cooked lamb shanks with mashed potatoes & seasonal vegetables OR
[Vegetarian Option] Penne with Napolitana sauce, eggplant & crumbled salty Ricotta
Dessert [select one]
[Soft Drink or Juice] & [Tea or Coffee] Included
Dietary Requirements: Halal & Vegetarian Options available [Most dietary requirements can be catered for with prior notice]
+ + + + + + + +
How will Class Chefs maintain a COVID-Safe Environment at Cucina 105?
The wellbeing of our participants remains our highest priority. COVID-19 measures are implemented in accordance with the latest advice from NSW Department of Education, SafeWork Australia and the Australian Government Department of Health. Policies and procedures are indicative on the advice from the government.
By entering the premises, all guests, students and staff agree to the following:
- Sign in via the NSW Government QR code system
- Physical Distancing (1.5m apart & 2m² rule)
- Temperature screening (anyone with a temperature greater than 37.5 Degrees Celsius upon entry of the event will not be permitted inside)
- Up to date cleaning, disinfecting and hygiene practices
- Anyone incubating / suspected of incubating / have been in contact with anyone incubating COVID-19 / showing flu like symptoms will be denied entry or asked to leave the premises immediately
- Anyone returning or having been in contact with someone from overseas / COVID-19 hotspots within Australia in the last 14 days from the event date will not be permitted to enter the premises
- COVID-Safe procedures will be implemented in accordance with the Risk Management Plan and RIEP Class Chefs COVID-Safe policy
- Guest contact details, attendance and temperature details will need to be provided and will be used solely for the purpose of tracing COVID-19 infections. You and your guests’ information will be stored confidentially and securely for a minimum of 28 days.
- Guests denied entry due to the RIEP Class Chefs COVID-Safe policy will receive a full refund within 7 days of event.
If you purchased a ticket on behalf of someone else, you are liable to communicate the above Terms and Conditions to them or they may be denied entry upon arrival.
For more information, click here to view our RIEP Class Chefs COVID-Safe Policy and COVID-19 Terms & Conditions ***Policies and procedures are indicative on the latest advice from the government***
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
- Metered street parking available nearby (free after 6pm, check signs)
- Metered parking station at 113 Northumberland Street Liverpool
- Under cover parking at Westfield’s Shopping Centre. First 3 hours free, then standard fees apply see https://www.westfield.com.au/liverpool/parking
Do I need to print and show my Eventbrite ticket when I arrive?
There is no need to print your ticket, your name will be on a list when you arrive. We will only require a digital version of the ticket in the unlikely event there is a discrepancy.
Can I make a group seating request?
Yes (Indicative only, subject to COVID-19 guidelines).
Tickets purchased in the same transaction will automatically be seated on the same table. For tickets purchased separately, every effort will be made to accommodate your requests (seating time and seat arrangements etc) Please state your request clearly. Please ensure that all parties on your table arrive at the same time. The Entrees (shared platters) will not be served until all parties on your table are seated.
Why is this Class Chefs meal/event so cheap? What’s the catch?
The subsidised special pricing is possible through the schools’ partnership with SWC and Training Services NSW’s Regional Industry Education Partnerships (RIEP) initiative.
The RIEP initiative strengthens connections between industry and schools. RIEP helps students develop the skills they need to get a job by linking what is learned at school and what is needed in the workplace.
Class Chefs is an exciting hands-on learning opportunity for students, they will encounter the same challenges and pressures faced by most busy fine dining establishments. Students are showcasing their skills as part of their course assessment and we appreciate your patience and understanding during the Class Chefs Event.
Is my ticket transferrable?
Tickets are transferrable and can be given to anyone to attend in your place, please forward your ticket to them. Your ticket will show a unique transaction number and barcode along with your selected meal options. If there is a different meal preference, please contact the organiser prior to the event and notify your waiter of the change.
What’s the refund policy?
A refund is offered if a cancellation is made via email or Eventbrite more than 7 days before the event. (see above).
Refunds will include the ticket price less the Eventbrite fees (which consists of the payment processing fee and the service fee combined).
Guests denied entry due to the RIEP Class Chefs COVID-Safe policy will receive a full refund within 7 days of event
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
If you still have a question that wasn’t covered in the FAQs section above, please contact us.
Patrician Brothers’ College Fairfield Parents and Staff: Please contact Ms J. Debattista (VET Coordinator) Ph: (02) 9728 4488
Mary MacKillop Catholic College Parents and Staff: Please contact Ms K. Davis (Supervising Teacher) Ph: (02) 9725 4322
Industry representatives and community members: please contact Ampha Mammone (South West Connect) Ph: (02) 9822 9370