If you are interested in joining the Workplacement Team, please ensure you follow the recruitment process:
Step 1 – Submit your resume and covering letter on SEEK/ETHICAL JOBS website platform. IMPORTANT: ensure your covering letter explains how you match the requirements of this position
Step 2 – Complete the brief “SWC Work Placement Officer Application” via the Google Form:
Step 3 – Send a separate email to email@example.com to notify SWC that you have completed the Google SWC Application Form AND re-attach your covering letter and resume
SWC will assess each application based on merits and if successful, we will contact you to move forward with the next stage of your application process.
We are seeking an experienced, organised, motivated Administrator with strong customer service skills. The role will include coordinating student work placements with schools and employers processing and documenting all changes and other administrative duties.
> Full Time Position 37.5 hour week, hours per day and extra leave during school holidays negotiable
> Start 2022
> Sydney South West Location
> Salary commensurate with experience and skills + super + salary packaging tax benefit
What’s in it for you?
– Opportunity to work for an exciting, well established not for profit organisation
– Opportunity to grow and develop in an encouraging team
– Work for an organisation that is committed to a high level of customer service
– Salary Packaging benefits
– Extra leave during school holidays negotiable
Your key responsibilities will be:
– Enter employer, placement & student registration details, evaluation comments onto database
– Produce workplacement details and respond to workplacement changes with schools
– Call employers and monitor students and record details of calls/emails made, on database
– Problem solve and take responsibility for problems discovered
– Call existing employers to arrange workplacements for schools
– Actively contribute to team environment
– Maintain quality standards of customer service