Recruitment Resources | Process
South West Connect Career Opportunities
Youth Projects Officer Role in the Youth Collective Impact Team (YCIT)
*Due to the high level of interest in this role, previous applicants will not be considered – thank you for understanding.
The SWC Youth Team is currently restructuring into a growing team. We offer the right candidates a rewarding career opportunity to develop, inspire and achieve.
With a strong reputation in the school and business community for delivering innovative, engaging, and impactful initiatives we are uniquely positioned to create projects that make a real and positive difference in the lives of young people in our community.
If you are interested in the Youth Projects Officer Role in the YCIT, please review our website and submit the relevant information as outlined below and in our job application process. Please review:
- About South West Connect Package
- South West Connect Youth Projects Officer job descriptions
- Complete South West Connect Recruitment Google Form
- South West Connect Case Studies
After reviewing the above information, if you believe that SWC is right organisation for you to work at, please:
- Apply directly via SEEK | EthicalJobs (choose one platform only)
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Resume and Cover Letter attached addressed to Ampha Mammone (Head of Strategic Development) and state in the subject line your First name and Surname plus “Application Ref: SWCYCIT2021C”
- Complete the South West Connect YCIT Recruitment Google Form (all sections must be completed to be considered for the role)
- Please apply as soon as possible, we are actively interviewing suitable candidates via Zoom. This recruitment process will close when a suitable applicant is appointed.
Experience and understanding of working with young people and community stakeholders would be an advantage. Selected key skills include:
> Demonstrated experience in program facilitation, development, implementation, and delivery (from classroom based to large scale events)
> Understanding of youth issues and solutions, including disengaged, disadvantaged, and vulnerable young people within multicultural communities
> Understanding of youth participation, engagement, and community development principles including marketing and promotion strategies to increase these factors.
The Junior Entry Level Role is ideal if you have recently completed a qualification in teaching|training, community|youth development, program delivery or events management or if you have worked in part time roles with transferable skills. The Junior Entry Level position will be more actively guided and mentored by the Senior Projects Coordinator and managed by the Head of Strategic Development.
Thank you for your interest and we wish you all the best in your future endeavours.
***By submitting your application for the Youth Projects Officer role, you agree to receive emails from South West Connect containing information that we think may interest you (E.g. SWC newsletter publications, volunteering / job opportunities, and future Events / Programs)***
HIGH SCHOOL & PRIMARY SCHOOL RESOURCES (COMING SOON)
- Teacher resource book
- Student resource book
- Volunteer induction guide